Our quotes are based mainly on the number of words in the source documents. Nevertheless, the final price varies depending on other previously agreed factors, mainly:
• Deadline for completion of the translation work.
• Project volume.
• Difficulty level.
• The complexity of the document (general texts have lower rates per word than technical and scientific texts).
• Formatting requirements and document types.
• In the case of transcriptions, it will depend on technical complexity and audio quality.
• In the case of revisions, it will depend on how well it is written the text (sometimes it may be necessary to re-write or retranslate them completely).
For small projects (less than 300 words), I charge a minimum fee. Nevertheless, I am always available to agreements in the case of large projects or long-term cooperations.
Sworn translations are quoted separately, according to the guidelines of the Colegio de Traductores Públicos del Uruguay.
We look forward to hearing from you!